Fun Lately

I have been branching out from my comfort zone more and more lately. Well, going to the beach doesn’t really count considering I grew up at the beach. I went with 8 friends in a shuttle to Monterrico, a small town on the Pacific Coast. It was an extremely chill (very drunken), relaxing weekend of fried fish, blue pools, black sand, and cold beers. Probably the most stress free weekend of my life actually. I was so busy having fun that I forgot to take photos, woops. Lots of dancing, flip cup, Never Have I Ever, drinking games, rolling around in the sand, singing along to tunes on the guitar with new friends, and watching the sunset on the beach with huge fruity cocktails in hand.

The gang at the circus

I DID take photos of the Guatemalan circus down the street from my house though! It was about as crazy as we all expected. It opened with two little boys on a trampoline and a midget with a hammer.


This wee man in a devil costume was sort of creepy

There was a contortionist, as well as a girl who could shoot balloons off someone’s head with a crossbow while blindfolded.

Contortionist who could smoke cigarettes with her feet

Motorbike in a ball

Also, a monkey riding a llama. I don’t have a photo of that one though. Maybe next time!
We also went out for a friend’s birthday with these awesome get ups. Barhopped to 3 different places, and got some people along the way to join in the celebration.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong