Artisans Market

There is a pretty big artisans market a couple bus stops down from my house that I visited with friends in my first week here.

 My friends with their new matching coin purses
Laura and I want to go back to get more stuff to decorate the apartment.
You can get lots of wooden carvings, wall tapestries, scarves, purses, leather goods, knit hats and socks, a lot of alpaca blankets and table cloths, flutes, apartment décor (spoons to hang on the wall, fake fruit, etc); it’s almost too much to take in at first!

Mounds of textiles
Despite everything being so cheap, it’s hard not to splurge and buy everything in sight.

 I was so close to buying this Elmo hat for no reason at all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong