InterNations

One of my goals for this year was to attend an InterNations event. According to its website, InterNations is an "Expatriate Community for Expatriates worldwide." You sign up on the website and each local InterNations community tries to hold events at least once a month to get to know some of the other foreigners in your situation abroad. This weekend they had a brunch at an adorable cafe called Caffeto down the street from my house.
Every one was so friendly that it made me sad that I can't attend the next event. They are hosting a gathering at a new bar in town on Friday, but I have to chaperone my school's Halloween party.
There were people from all over the world at the brunch, and they made us feel like family right away. I will definitely be taking advantage of what InterNations has to offer in the future.
InterNations Brunch

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong