Trekking in Cotopaxi National Park!

My mom is here to visit! On her first weekend, we went to Secret Garden, my favorite Ecuador hostel, and had a lovely time. My mom rented a horse and I joined in on a trek to Cotopaxi National Park. Here are some great quality photos (sarcasm-still need a new camera after mine got stolen in Colombia) from my Blackberry. We intended to go up Cotopaxi to the Refugio and glacier but the wind was so strong we couldn't even open the doors to the car at the base. Our guide said he had never seen anything like it in 15 years, and it was a sign that we should respect the mountain. He took us to some treks around the base instead, and we had a great time. This was all about 2 hours outside of Quito.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong