One Can Dream

I make enough money to live very comfortable in Ecuador, that is for sure. The problems arise when I start looking at shopping in the States or Europe. Combine that with the fact that I am trying to keep my material belongings down to 2 or 3 suitcases because I am always on the move, and my slight shopping addiction is a toxic one. One thing's for sure: I can still window shop! If I had money in my bank account, right now this is where I would be blowing it.


I LOVE the paintings of Samantha French. I was introduced to her on my favorite interior design blog, san fran girl by bay, and would kill for a real print to go on my wall.


I think these buttons are just so freaking cute, and I want to cover everything with them. I could put them on my backpacks, my dresses, my shoes, give them out to random people on the street. They bring a smile to my face.


I will be road tripping across the States this summer, and I want to throw this dress in my backpack. I could wear this to concerts, on bike rides, or dress it up for plane and train rides, just because!


This is some shameless self-promoting in a way, because this is my stepmom's jewelry store. I have about 5 of her unique necklaces, and I wear them all the time. I am wearing one right now actually! She is based out of Florida, and uses unique fresh water pearls, so I can wear them to work or on the weekend! I get complimented constantly when I wear these necklaces.



TOMs is my favorite shoe company in the world. I have way too many pairs already and wear them almost every day, but I don't have any of the new flats yet! They came out with some cute strappy wedges for summer too. I may just have to splurge and buy a pair. For those who are unfamiliar, TOMs works with local NGOs or 'giving partners' in poverty stricken communities around the world, and each time you buy a pair, they donate a pair to a child in need.


Warby Parker's vintage glasses are so cute and fun, and each time you buy a pair, they donate a pair! Warby Parker works with companies in developing countries to distribute the donated glasses. And best of all? Every single pair on their website is $95. Totally affordable, right? I better start saving.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the lovely plug for my jewelry! Anyone who wants to see more please go to www.etsy.com/shop/highheeledbuddha
    How's that for shameless?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong