Hiatus in Israel

Dear Blog World,

I am sorry I have been out of touch, but I went to Israel for 10 days! After sleeping 3 or no hours a night for 10 days in a row, I am finally back to reality and semi-coherent enough to log on. However, I am not ready to begin processing everything I experienced in Israel. Please accept these highlight photos as an apology.

See you in a few days,
McKenzie

 Hung out with friends in Haifa

Hiked to the top of Massada to watch the sunrise

 Swam/Exfoliated in the Dead Sea

 Stood in the room where the Last Supper happened
(not the da Vinci painting- the actual event!)

 Got in touch with my spiritual side at the Western Wall
(and kinda fell for that Israeli soldier along the way)

Slept in a bedouin tent in the Negev desert

 Made friends with Israeli soldiers

Got a little goofy/delirious/overwhelmed by the end of it all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong