I Don't Wanna Be Homeless Anymore!!

My roommate Laura and I are looking around Quito for a new apartment in a new neighborhood. For our second year here, we want to try something new! We have now been looking for 5 days and haven't found the place yet, but we are staying optimistic. Lots of possibilities and places with potential.

I think the biggest obstacle so far is the fact that most places require you to pay first month's rent AND a two month deposit up front, which is a lot of cash that I don't really have and that I won't ever see again.

Also, this is great for practicing my Spanish. Having to call over 20 landlords in one week has really built my confidence up. I am quite sick of living out of a suitcase, so wish me luck!

Scouring the local newspaper for apartments for rent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong