I Am Becoming a Hermit.


As we settle into our new house, I am realizing a down side to its awesomeness. I never want to leave! Sure, it's saving me money, but my Emily Dickinson tendencies are emerging and my social life is at risk. Check out these photos of my new place and tell me you'd be able to drag yourself away. I would NEVER be able to afford a place like this in the United States.

Laura swimming laps in our pool

About to go for a dip

Me swimming, with our house in the background

My bedroom

Another view of my bedroom

This is my workspace- where the magic happens!
Also, a clothesline of photos, foreign currency, and postcards

Cool Cuban art I bought here in Quito and my jewelry

Some of my favorite photos I have on my wall here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong