Top 5 Songs of 2012

Here are my 5 favorite songs from 2012. I discovered lots of new music last year that wasn't released in 2012, so for the purpose of this list I am only going to post songs that came out last year (or on an album that came out last year). These are songs I have played on repeat all year long, whether I was drifting in and out of sleep on a bus, getting ready to go out in Jerusalem, hiking in Colombia, grading essays in the Andes Mountains, you name it!

A lot of this is thanks to my good friend Sean, so check out his awesome taste in music here:



Disparate Youth- Santigold




Give Out- Sharon Van Etten




Real Life- Tanlines




Breezeblocks- Alt-J




Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong