Andes Mountains in Ecuador

I live at 9,350 feet. That's crazy high and not for the faint-hearted (literally and figuratively). Way up in my school in the Andes Mountains, on a clear day you can see snow covered volcanoes in every direction. Coming from a sleepy Florida beach town, this never grows old. Today is one of those insane days, and you can see three huge volcanoes from my class!

My school and apartment are just east of the
Pichincha Volcano


1. Volcán Antisana- 18,678 feet

+
My crappy BlackBerry photo of Antisana from my school


A professional photo of Antisana from the internet

2. Volcán Cayambe- 18,996 feet

My crappy BlackBerry photo of Cayambe from my school

A professional photo of Cayambe from the internet

A professional photo of Cayambe from the internet

A professional photo of Cayambe from the internet

3. Volcán Cotocachi- 16,076 feet

My crappy BlackBerry photo of Cotocachi from my school

A professional photo of Cotocachi from the internet

A professional photo of Cotocachi from the internet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong