Square Street, Hong Kong

I live on a little back street behind Man Mo Temple in Sheung Wan called Square Street. It's only a block long, and it feels calm and withdrawn from the craziness of the city only blocks away. Square Street has a whole lotta hip in its small area. Here's a little walking tour of Square Street:

Little Square Space- currently an art gallery, 
always cool stuff going in and out of this place

Square Street- a boutique carrying hand-crafted shoes

Saffron Cafe- great little coffee shop 
with dairy and gluten free options

I love spending an afternoon grading in Saffron Cafe-
they always have perfect music playing!

There you have it, that's my neighborhood! Not directly on Square Street, but within one or two blocks, there are tons of other cool places like Teakha, Three Monkeys, Classified, Java Java, Blue Butcher, Yardbird, Ooola, Secret Ingredient, etc. I am not lying- these are all within two blocks of my apartment!

I could probably go for months without leaving Sheung Wan and be totally fine with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong