Hong Kong Goals

I had a list of goals going for my time in Ecuador that really helped me focus while I was there. I learned to cook a bunch of cool new food, watches some classic movies, pushed myself to attend some cultural events, and just all around took advantage of what the city had to offer while trying to better myself in the meantime.

After some reflection here, I decided to come out with a new list of goals, which you will find a link to in the bar up top on my blog! Or here.

Cheers to life!

Some of the goals I am most excited about:
Visit 3 other countries in Asia
Find a comic book shop
Give someone flowers
Participate in an adventure sport
Try out 5 hiking trails in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has way too much to offer to try to tackle it all at once. By picking out a list of things to do that I know will make me happy, I'm giving myself a lot to look forward to.

So, out with the grumpy, hermit McKenzie.

(well ok, you can resurface every once in 
a while for a House of Cards marathon)

And in with the explorer, the adventurous, the spontaneous, and the unexpected!

Poking around some kooky corners on Hong Kong 
with friends on my birthday weekend

Dear Readers, do you have any suggestions to add to the list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong