Picture Post - Steamy Summer

August and September in Hong Kong are bitching hot, but that doesn't stop us from flocking to the beaches during the day and tearing up the town at night. Here are some photos of my latest summer shenanigans.

Lazy day at Chung Hom Kok

Afternoon thunderstorm rolling in over Tai Hang

Hula hooping at Repulse Bay

Stunning scenery in a taxi ride

Girl's night out at Varga Lounge

Hong Kong is never ending fun. I can stumble home alone at 4 AM with some street shwarma or leave my purse on the beach and swim out in the water with no fear of getting taken advantage of. There's not many places left on Earth like that. I would also like to point out that all of the beach photos were taken right on Hong Kong Island, about a 15 minute taxi ride from downtown. The natural beauty of Hong Kong is a hidden secret. I love my city!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong