Happy Birthday to my Mom!

My mom has always been supportive of my decision to leave the United States. Not only does she not ask me when I am coming home, she comes to visit me once a year no matter where I am. This has included a trip to Guatemala, two trips to Ecuador, and two trips to Hong Kong. I know this is not normal and I so appreciate her willingness to hop on a plane to see her kid.

Portuguese eats in Macau with my mom a few months ago

The pool at our resort in Macau

September 27 is my mom's birthday. It's hard to celebrate these special moments when you are on the other side of the planet. Sending flowers AGAIN felt stale so I've decided to do something a little different this year. My mom has always had a thing for Bruce Springsteen, so I put together a special medley just for her on her birthday.

LOVE YOU MOM!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong