Bookworm Believer

After the 2016 election results were announced, I started writing and found I couldn't stop. Bookworm Vagabond is mostly an expat/travel blog. It gets personal sometimes, but for the most part, it's a documentation of my journey around the world. This blog didn't feel like the place to post political rants, so I made myself a new space to share my thoughts on humanity, teaching, and social justice.

Bookworm Vagabond is still an exciting project for me, and it's not going anywhere soon. But if you'd like to check out what I've been working on regarding its new sister site, here is the link:

https://bookwormbeliever.blogspot.com/

I'm just getting started with Bookworm Believer, and I have so many other essays and articles planned that I am working on as well. I'm hoping to document the Trump administration in real time, and keep a record of my thoughts on what's occurring politically and socially in the United States. Please check it out, and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scopolamine: AKA Fairy Dust or Zombie Drug

A White Girl in Hong Kong